5. Are handmade rings more expensive?
Hand made rings can be a little more expensive because of the time and effort needed to make it by hand, but it will be unique.
6. Do you use certified diamonds?
Yes, at Saunders Manufacturing Jewellers, we do use certified diamonds.
7. Do you offer pearl and bead re threading?
Yes, at Saunders Manufacturing Jewellers, we do offer pearl and bead threading.
8. Do you make customised rings to suit my budget?
Yes, at Saunders Manufacturing Jewellers, we endeavor to work with our clients to make a design to fit their needs and budget.
9. Can I use my old gold and stones to make a new piece of jewellery? A:
Yes, at Saunders Manufacturing Jewellers you are able to use your old gold and stones, depending on their suitability, in making a new piece of jewellery.
10. What’s the difference between white gold and platinum?
White gold has other metals included in it to make its colour and characteristics. A white gold ring needs to be Rhodium Plated to give it its best white colour . To keep it looking its best , Rhodium Plating should be done every 1-2 years. Platinum is a white metal and unlike gold it is used in jewellery in almost its pure form. Platinum is a very dense metal, so will feel heavier than an 18ct gold ring.